SIMBIOEN LABS AND SCIENTIFIC SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
PRASHANTH K K, Founder and CEO of Simbioen labs and scientific services private
limited established the biotech startup in the year 2017, aiming to provide Pre-clinical Drug Discovery platform based Bio-technology solutions. CRO services are offered in the field of Microbiology,
Bioinformatics, Animal Models, Phyto-informatics, Biochemistry, Phytochemistry, Enzymology
Genetic Engineering, Histopathology, Mammalian Cell culture and Molecular biology. Animal
studies have been extensively conducted in in-house pre-clinical drug discovery facilities.
For the past 5 years the organisation has carried out works in various fields including
- The Organisation has been awarded with 30 lakhs of Research Grants from Government of India/Tamilnadu State Government Innovation Schemes.
- Design and development of novel bioreactors with compartmentalised approach.
- Supported Ten + Ph.D. candidates in the field of Life science, Environmental Science and Chemistry from Anna University, Annamalai University, SRM, Bharathi University, Bharathidasan University, Manormaniam University and Madras University.
- Supported Publication of 25 + Research papers in the last 3 years in reputed journals indexed in Thomson Reuters, Scopus and Anna University Annexure under “Research and publication support scheme” of the company.
- Worked as project collaborator with University of Southampton, UK on “Design and development of novel stents for cardiovascular disorders”.
- Various collaborator projects, workshops and Training has been conducted with the Institution such as Crescent University, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Hospital, Tagore Medical and Dental College, Balaji Dental College, Mahatama Gandhi Medical College, SRM Medical college and Hospital.
- 10 + MOU’s with Central, State and Private owned Research facilities and Educational Institutions.